The first day of school for the 2022-2023 school year is quickly approaching, but families can beat the back-to-school rush today by completing student forms in FinalForms.
Lorain City Schools introduced FinalForms last school year to replace the cumbersome forms families are required to complete at the start of each year. FinalForms is an online platform that allows families to update emergency medical authorization forms, provide contact information, and add students while ensuring they stay connected to their children’s schools.
Parents of returning students can now log into their FinalForms account to update student information.
This is a quick and easy process that will take families less than 10 minutes to review, make any necessary changes, and sign off for the new school.
Do you have a new phone number, moved over the summer, changed doctors, or would like to add a new email address to your account so that school communications can continue to reach you in real time. You can do all of this in FinalForms!
If your child is an athlete and you've already created a FinalForms account for sports participation, use that same log-in information to verify that everything is up to date before the first day of school.
- Is an easy-to-use online platform that allows families to have one account for all children enrolled in Lorain City Schools.
- Saves families time each school year from completing annual emergency medical authorization and contact forms.
- Keeps important contact information readily available to teachers and school staff.
- Ensures parents are connected to their child’s school and can receive school communications in real time.
NEW FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR: All families that complete FinalForms updates before August 10 will be entered to win Amazon Gift Cards during the Titan Up Back-to-School Event at the Black River Landing.
- Families will be automatically entered into the raffle when they update all FinalForms fields and receive all green verification check marks.
- Two winners will be announced at 5 PM, 6 PM, and 7 PM.
- Winners do not have to be present to win.