Lorain High School Band and Orchestra Instrument Return Schedule, Per Mr. Sivik, Is As Follows:
RETURNS ARE AT THE HIGH SCHOOL FROM 9am-2pm
MAY 18 | Last names beginning A–H
MAY 19 | Last names beginning I–Q
MAY 20 | Last names beginning R - Z
All School Instruments must be returned. If you need to come on a different scheduled day, fine.
If you cannot come, make arrangements to have a friend or someone else drop it off. It is your responsibility to return items.
Seniors may pick up their poster if paid for.
• Enter BRM through the single hallway door.
• Wear face mask if you have one.
• Maintain at least 6-foot personal distance.
• One student/parent/family group in BRM at time.
• Place instrument(s) in band storage room. Labeled with you name.
• Clear out locker. Take home personal item/instruments.
• Exit through double hallway door or outdoor storage room door. Do not enter through outdoor storage room door or prop it open.
• Do not congregate at the school.