The Equity, Curriculum and Assessment Team works to ensure that all scholars have consistent access to high quality standards-based instruction and that teachers and staff have the needed resources and training to make that happen. The Equity, Curriculum and Assessment Team works within the Schools Office and is responsible for the following:
- Administration of NWEA Tests
- Administration of High States Assessments (OSTs and End of Course Exams)
- Common Assessments (e.g. ANet)
- Current Available Curricular Resources and Professional Development
- Curriculum Adoption
- Pacing Guides and Curriculum Mapping
- Scholar Data Analysis and Reporting
- Standards-Based Grading and Report Cards
- Other items that deal with equity, curriculum and assessment.
Please explore the links provided to access the resources and materials.